Heater Guard 1.5″ – Scale & Sediment Protection for All Water Heaters
- Designed for plumbing line sizes 1 1/4″ – 1 1/2″.
- Ideal for all types of water heaters – can be used with tankless heaters.
- Effectively prevents scale build-up, sediment, and blockages.
- Increases the lifespan and efficiency of water heaters.
Prolong The Life of Any Water Heater. Enhance Your Water Heater’s Efficiency.
Avoid Costly Heater Replacements & Repairs with the EWS Heater Guard
- Protects Your Home’s Water Heater(s) and Prolongs the Life of Any Water Heater
- Eco-Friendly — 100% FDA Food Grade Filtration Media, Recyclable Unit
- Every EWS Unit is Handmade in the USA from USA-Made Parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Features of the EWS Heater Guard
- Suitable for Plumbing Line Sizes 1 1/4″ – 1 1/2″
- Protects Your Water Heater from Scale Build-Up, Sediment, and Blockages
- Increases the Life & Efficiency of Your Water Heater, Saving You From Costly Repairs & Replacements
The EWS Heater Guard is the BEST Budget-Friendly Way to Protect Your Heater and Save Yourself from Costly Heater Replacements and Repairs.
Extend the life of your water heater(s)! The EWS Heater Guard is designed to protect all water heaters from residue build-up, scale build-up, and corrosion, saving you from having to replace or repair your water heater.
Some of the many benefits:
- Saves you hundreds of dollars in repair and replacement costs
- Does NOT void or limit any warranties issued by any water heater manufacturer
- Environmentally-friendly, 100% FDA food grade media and recyclable housing
- Increases the longevity and efficiency of your water heater
- Maintenance-free for up to 1 year before filter replacement (filter indicator will help you determine when a replacement is needed)
- ZERO reduction in water pressure or flow rate
Easy to Install and Use.
Installing a Heater Guard in your home or place of business is very easy.
- Comes fully assembled with complete installation information and installation kit
- Heater Guard must be installed close to the water heater for maximum effectiveness and protection
- No salt-softener water plumbing “loops” or bypasses needed (these are used to prevent drinking taps, pools, and plants from using salt softened water)